- Add Code Action Feature for C#.
- Add tabs navigation.
- Add user snippets support for C# and Shaderlab. Execute
Config User Snippets...Command in Command Palette for more details.
- Improve Markdown previews by adding syntax highlighting for code and able to remember last opened position after tab switched.
- Improve menu style and settings window layout.
- Fix open file outside project failed sometimes.
- More drop down menu auto hide when mouse don’t hover on it.
- Add markdown preview feature.
- Add check updates feature in About Window.
Open file...action which can open selected file outside project.
- Shortcuts can be executed when editor are not focused.
- Add more C# code snippets which including MonoBehaviour, EditorWindow and debug log etc.
- Fix C# intellisense will not works after scripts are renamed in Unity Editor.
- Fix solution file have little chance cannot be found by Omnisharp when project start.
- Fix go to location from Search Window will be failed when there are no files opened.
Unity Editor: Go To Scene...action to quick open scene in Unity Editor.
Unity Editor: Reveal Special Folder...action to reveal Unity special folder, like Application.dataPath, Application.persistentDataPath, Asset Store Packages Folder etc.
- Add Unity 2018.2 support. We can open file in packages folder as readonly file in uCodeEditor and highlighting for .uxml, .uss, .xsd files.
- Add .csx editing support.
- Add file icons.
- Record cursor line to instead of cursor position for cursor navigation history.
- Improve C# Highlighting with async/await keywords support.
- Open file with line failed in some scenarios.
- View state of previous opened file will missing after new file is loaded from Unity Editor side.
- Description of quick open file entry is not correct when assets are under root of assets folder.
Import Settings...action in Command Palette to save or load editor settings to a single file.
- Fix bug that window become no response after scene file reloaded.
- Fix xml document comment format for property of csharp.
- Add TabOut feature which can move cursors out of parenthesizes and string like in Visual Studio. We can enable it in settings window.
- New About Window.
- New theme
Open in uCodeEditorwill be grey and unclickable when select unsupported asset.
- Default setting of
Auto Saveis On now.
- uCodeEditor folder in project can be moved to other folders now.
- Fix window has little change to become to no response after reimporting.
- Fix open scripts failed on Windows platform in some scenarios.
- Fix go to file feature got an empty list in some scenarios.
- Fix color theme dropdown list scroll bug in Settings Window.
- Add shortcut customization feature. Use
Shortcuts: Customization...action in Command Palette to open the customization window.
- Add an action
Shortcuts: Restore To Defaultaction in Command Palette to restore shortcuts to default for all actions
- Add ability that uCodeEditor can remember last active tab
- Fix text editor window size does not resize issue.
- Fix bug that no tab will be created when local settings is empty.
- Add search text in files features, open the search view via
Search...command in Command Palette or via Ctrl+` shortcut
- Add ability that user can add new color theme using json file, see the monokai example in package
Toggle Word Wrapcommand
- Add open project path in Command Line/ Terminal command, see
Project: Open In Command Lineon Windows or
Project: Open In TerminalmacOS in Command Palette
- Improve the
Auto Savetrigger time.
- Improve background color when there are no openned items in uCodeEditor
- Fix shortcut doesn’t work on Windows for some commands
- Fix some snippets are broken issue
Reload uCodeEditorCommand lost in Command Palette issue
- Add Auto Save support, we can turn on/off it in Settings Window
- Add cursor navigation history support, see the commands
Move Cursor to Previous Positonand
Move Cursort to Next Positionin Command Palette
- Add settings for tabSize and insertSpaces formatting options for Shaderlab in Settings Window
Sync With Projectbutton in Main UI, it can save all document automatically and then trigger a recompile to make project update to date
- Add an new color theme
- Add Region support for CSharp and Shaderlab.
- C#: using
- Shaderlab: using
- C#: using
- Add commands for help information, like online documents, tips and tricks
- Fix open file will be failed in some cases
- Fix content of opened documents will be overwrote in some cases
- Fix insert text is not correct after press enter key in xml document comments in C#
- Remove .NET 4.6 dependency on Windows
- Add language highlighting support for xml, c, c++, lua, python, object-c, swift, java, markdown, css and html
- Add Paste menu item in to right-click context menu of uCodeEditor
Go To Filecommand to support quick open scripts file
- Add ability to add customize command into Command Palette by customize C# script
- Update highlighting of Shaderlab
- Update Shortcut of some commands to make it more sense and useable
- Fix cannot open link in document issue
- Fix document content will not be refresh after the document was changed outside Unity
- Fix open file failed when uCodeEditor window is launching issue